NSS Report – 2016-2017
Department of National Service Scheme (NSS)
Mission / Objective:
National Service Scheme, under the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports Govt. of India, popularly known as NSS was launched in Gandhiji’s Birth Centenary Year 1969, in 37 Universities involving 40,000 students with primary focus on the development of personality of students through community service. Today, NSS has more than 3.2 million student volunteers on its roll spread over 298 Universities and 42 (+2) Senior Secondary Councils and Directorate of Vocational Education all over the country. From its inception, more than 3.75 crores students from Universities, Colleges and Institutions of higher learning have benefited from the NSS activities, as student volunteers.
Our Team: Academic Year: 2016-17
Teacher In-charge of the Association
- Utkarsha N.Jadhav
- Vaibhav K. Gholap
|Sr. No.||Name of Student Manager|
Total No. of Students Enrolled: 100 Students for Academic Year: 2016-17
Academic Year: 2016-17:
- Tree Plantation
The event of “Tree Plantation” under the National Service Scheme(NSS) at college campus on Friday, 1st July, 2016 which is celebrate as “Agri day” by Government of Maharashtra. Maharashtra Government undertook the campaign of “Green Maharashtra” which was to be executed by planting 2 crore trees in Maharashtra state..
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (15 Augest – 31 Augest 2017).
Celebration of Independence Day in college premise
NSS Volunteers taking Pledge on Cleanliness
NSS Unit plan to clean area of “GanpativisrjanGhat” of Harosale village.
Cleaning College Campus
- NSS Volunteers play a street play Near Schools and in village to aware about clean and healthy life.
Volunteers playing street play in Haroslae village
- On the occasion “Swachbharat Abhiyan”our college NSS Unit arranged rally for awareness of cleanliness on Wednesday 31st Aug 2016.
Rally for awareness of cleanliness
- Publicity week(24th September 2016 – 2nd October 2016)
Leader Introducing NSS Orientation program
- Wada College of Management And Science organize“Voter registration camp” in college campus and near villages from 26th
For this program NSS volunteers clean College campus.
Seminar on awareness of HIV/AIDS
- On “Gandhi Jayanti” NSS Unit organized Elocution competition on Peace and Non-violence in college campus.
Celebration of Gandhi Jayanti in College
- Blood donation Camp
Inauguration of “BLOOD DONATION CAMP”
- HIV/AIDS Day
On 1st December 2016 Wada college of Management and Science organized a successful “HIV/AIDS Awareness rally” in Wada
HIV/AIDS Awareness Rally
- Youth Day
All NSS Volunteers and RSS Volunteers start cleaning from Bus Stop premise, Road opposite to SBI Bank, Wada Rural Hospital.
- NSS Special Camp: From 25 Jan 2017-31 Jan 2017
Area coordinator Dr.Khandekar Sir Visited to NSS Special Camp
- District level two days Theme Based Camp On “Digital India”
On 4th& 5th March 2017 Mumbai University NSS Cell and Wada college of Management and Science organized a successful “District level two days Theme Based Camp” in Tal-Wada, Dist-Palghar.
Inauguration of program