Mr. Bhushan Chaudhari
Mrs. Utkarsha Jadhav
- Tanoj Joshi
- Kunal Patil
- Rajesh Kadam
- Abhay Jadhav
- Kalpesh Bande
- Harshali Raut
- Ajay Patil
- Ninad Dhotre
- Tejas Gotarne
To bring out the talents of students by promoting and arranging extracurricular activities in the college.
- The Cultural Committee shall be responsible for all intra and inter collegiate cultural events in the College.
- To plan and schedule cultural events for the academic year. (Tentative dates to be included in the academic calendar of the college.)
- The Convener of the committee shall conduct a meeting of the committee on regular intervals to discuss and allot tasks.
- Procedure to organize cultural events :
- To prepare the Annual Budget for various cultural events.
- To obtain formal permission from the College authorities to arrange programs.
- To decide the date, time and agenda of the programs.
- To inform members of staff and students about the events.
- To arrange the venue and logistics
- To invite the Chief Guest and other guests of honour.
- To arrange mementos for guests and Trophies Medals and certificates for the participants.
Events arranged for students –
- Fresher’s Day
- Teachers’ Day
- UDHAN ANNUAL CULTURAL EVENT CELEBRATION
- All schedule given in academic calendar of particular year
YEARLY PLAN – CULTURAL ACTIVITIES : 2016-2017
|Sr. No.||Activity / Plan||Date|
|1||GURUPORNIMA||19 July, 2016.|
|2||FRESHER’S PARTY||11August ,2016|
|3||INDEPENDENCE DAY||15 August, 2016|
|4||Celebrated Aazadi 70||23 Aug – 29 Aug|
|5||TEACHER’S DAY||5 September, 2016|
|6||DAY’S CELEBRATION||20 -28 Dec , 2016|
|7||ANNUAL CULTURAL FESTIVAL “UDHAAN”||21 Jan- 23 , 2016|
|8||REPUBLIC DAY CELEBRATION||26-Jan|
|Convener : Mr. Bhushan chaudhari.|