Convener: Asst. Prof. Mr. Vaibhav Katkar
Committee Members :
- Bhushan Chaoudhari
- Nilesh Kabadi
- Miss Harshali Raut
- Rajesh Kadam
PERSONALITY CLEAN WITH DISCIPLINE
The Committee is responsible to follow all the Discipline as well as to check that the ‘Code of Conduct’ should properly follow by each & everyone who belongs to college.
Rules, Regulation and Student’s Code of Conduct.
- Students shall not engage themselves in action that are offensive to good and are disservice to succeeding generation of students of the college.
- Students must observe strict discipline in the campus; behave with dignity and courtesy to the principal, faculty members, administrative staff, visitors and fellow students.
- Political activities and the functioning of student’s organization are strictly banned in the campus. Unofficial meetings, strikes, demonstrations, agitations, and fund collection are strictly prohibited. Students who violate the above rules are liable to be dismissed from the college summarily.
- No student shall bring in to the college campus or hostels any banner, flag, board, notice, pamphlet or other such materials for purpose of any political activity of student organizations or other organisations.
- No meeting or entertainment shall be organized nor any fund collected in the college or the hostels without the permission of the Principal.
- Students should not go outside the college during class hours. In the event of unavoidable necessity they should seek special permission of the Principal / Head of the Department.
- Staff members/Discipline Committee shall have the powers to deny admission to students to classes/office/ labs/library/meetings/cultural programs and other programs in the case of violation of the dress code of the college.
- Students shall always wear identity cards issued by the college with tag and show them as and when demanded by the Principal, teachers and office staff/ security staff.
- No student shall use or keep in possession alcoholic drinks or drugs. Using/keeping of these items will lead to immediate expulsion of the student from the college and hostels.
Yearly Plan of Discipline Committee:
- Session on rules & regulations with action plan for Student New comers – June.
- Sessions on rules & regulations with action plan for Staff New comers & existing – June.
- Session on unfair means candidate with strict action decide by authority – July.
- Improvement Session planning through a quality & experience person under the presence of principal & authority – July.
- Session with Parents for pupil & other student on WHAT TO DO & WHAT NOT TO DO – August.
- Session on Discipline by Main/authority for all students in presence of staff – September.
- General Survey of College Campus by committee members with Head of Institute to check any kind of damage or misconduct. – September.
- Seminar on- “College life with care & Discipline”. – November.
- Session with attendance committee for regular attendance – November.
- Display Blacklist & Encouragement Performa on Notice board under Discipline agenda December.
- Review on every Thursday for Dress code & ID card (everyday) by Convener & members. [On the spot action on unfair pupil.
- Mobile/cell phones are strictly prohibited in college as well as in college campus. [On the spot action will be taken against such pupil. ]
- Pupils are not allowed to go outside the classrooms without any permission. [On the spot action on unfair pupils.]
- Keep watch for louder students/unnecessary showing & take strict action if found misbehavior.
- Award session for well behaved [Top 5] pupils with staff [Top 2] – February
- Classification of penalties
- Any breach or non-observance in any section or part thereof of any of the foregoing rules and regulation shall constitute a misconduct for which the offender shall be liable to a disciplinary action.
- For the purpose of this section, misconduct is classified as either minor or Major.
- Penalty for Misconduct
- Warning or reprimand (plus surcharge where applicable, to be given, in writing always for record purposes).
- Forfeiture of pay.
- Suspension with loss of pay and/or allowance (For a period of not more than one month)
- Stoppage of increment.
- Disciplinary transfer.
- Termination – For persistent misconduct.
TIPS TO SUCCEESS IN STUDIES:
- Always remember that academics come FIRST.
- It does NOT require you to sit and study ALL the time to perform well.
- Be attentive in class, note down the important things. Get back and refer books, discuss with your friends and make sure that the concepts are clearly understood and 75% of your academic work is done.
- Do all your assignments in time and another 10-15% of the work is done.
- Rest 10-15% will be include preparations for your sessionals and end-semester exams.
- You shall still have ample amount of time left. Make use of the time for your extracurricular activities.
- Do listen to your seniors. But remember that NOT all that the seniors say is right.
- Never have prejudice about a course or a professor, building a judgment based on what your seniors or your peers say.
- It’s not just the marks you score in the exams that is important but knowledge that you gain and how you apply it is what matters the most.
- Do NOT follow the herd. choose a course Whether it is to or a hobby
- Do seek advice from others, bur remember that YOU are always the best judge of your abilities. So decide how much time to spend on course works and how much to the rest.
- Do not panic if you score low marks. Instead find out where you went wrong and correct yourself
- Speak to your class in charges/faculty advisor/concerned /Professors when you are in trouble.
- Be focused. Make the right use of all the facilities especially LAN. With great power comes great responsibility and dont misuse.
- If you see your friends staying up all night watching movies/playing computer games, it is up to you to say no to it, and wake up fresh next day for classes. Saying no to things you consider as wrong will not harm your relationships with others. Learn to differentiate between the good and the bad. Accept the good, reject the bad.
- Learn to take notes in class. Teachers usually do not go by textbooks exclusively and will illustrate concepts through examples or ideas which may be seen in a textbook. It will be necessary for you to know what is being taught, if you are concerned about learning.
- Do not postpone Homework to the last day. Nor should you attempt doing homework during a class on the day it is due.
- Do not panic if you have difficulty comprehending the teacher during the first weeks of your stay. Make a note of the point. Often you can ask a question in class (May not be possible in a large class) so that the teacher knows that you need an explanation. In any case, check on the point with your friends later in the day.
- Do not carry a mobile device to the class. For that matter, you should also not take anything with you who can divert your attention in class (E.g., Newspaper, Storybook).
POINTS ON HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
- Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
- Don’t overdo; keep your limits
- Don’t take yourself so seriously ; no one else does
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip
- Dream more while you are awake
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner of his/ her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems area simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often
- Each day give something good to others
- Forgive everyone for everything
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
- Try to make at least three people smile each day
- What other people think of you is none of your business
- Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
- Put GOD first in anything and everything that you think, say and do.
- GOD heals everything
- Do the right things
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
- The best is yet to come
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful
- When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
- If you know GOD, you will always be happy. So, be happy.