Quality enhancement in the all elements of institution through quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance initiatives.
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action toimprove the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
The Primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution. Strategies IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- The credibility of evaluation procedures
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Dissemination of information on the various quality paraqmeters of higher education
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
The Role of Coordinator :-
The role of the coordinator of the IQAC is crucial in ensuring the effective functioning of all the members. The coordinator of the IQAC may be a senior person with expertise in quality aspects. She/he may be a full-time functionary or, to start with, she/he may be a senior academic /administrator entrusted with the IQAC as an additional responsibility. Seretarial assistance may be facilitated by the administration. It is preferable that the co-ordinator may have a sound knowledge about the computer, its various functions and usage for effective communication.
|01||Dr. Anjan Kumar||Principal||Chairperson|
|02||Mr. Vaibhav Katkar||Faculty||Co-ordinator|
|03||Mr. Ashish A. Shinde||Faculty||Co-Coordinator|
|04||Mrs. Saba Ansari||Faculty||Member|
|05||Ms. Kaushalya Sen||Student||Member|
|06||Mr. Tanoj Joshi||Student||Member|
|07||Ms. Ingle Ruchita||Alumini||Member|
|08||Mr. Omkar Udawant||Alumini||Member|
|09||Mr. Kabadi Nilesh R.||Administrative/technical staff||Member|
|10||Ms Sulbha R. Patil||Administrative/technical staff||Member|
|11||Mr. Gandhe Yogesh N.||Management||Member|
|12||Mr. Parag Khandekar||Nominees from local society||Member|
|13||Mr. Omprakash Sharma||Industrialist/ Employers||Member|
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes;
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society;
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
- The credibility of evaluation procedures;
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services;
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement;
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture;
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices;
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning;
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs;
- Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication.