ADMISSION RULES & REGULATION
Admission for every academic year to Degree College will start immediately after the declaration of results of HSC by the board of Higher Secondary Education, Maharashtra. However, the admission forms will be available at the college office before the declaration of the results. The admission will be strictly based on the merit of the result of the Board / University / Entrance Test, whichever is applicable. Students are advised to see the College Notice Board in this regard.
- ELIGIBILITY: As specified by the University of Mumbai (For Degree college). Please refer the respective section of the Prospectus to check eligibility for a particular Degree or Course.
- The application forms will be available for seeking admission to a course in Degree courses shall submit his/her application in the prescribed form to the Administration office of the College.
Necessary documents to be submitted with the application form :
- Mark list of S.S.C. / H.S.C. Examination in original with three attested photocopies.
- School / Junior College leaving certificate ( Original with two attested photocopies).
- A passport size recent photograph of the applicant affixed to the prescribed application form.
- Eligibility certificate issued by the Board or University of Mumbai (Applicable for students from other Board or University).
- An undertaking to fulfill certain conditions with regard to discipline, attendance / project work /tutorials etc.
- All Reserved / Non-General Category students (e.g. SC/ST/DT/NT/OBC/EBC etc.) should produce necessary certificates / proof while seeking admission in any Reserved category.
- Notice regarding admission will be displayed on the Notice Board. Students & Parents are requested to go through it and submit their applications accordingly.
The name of the selected applicants shall be notified on the Notice Board. They should pay necessary fees in full immediately, failing which their claim for the admission will not be considered. Students are requested to read the notices carefully. In view of the Board / University restriction on additional division and number of students to be admitted in the college the revised procedure as per order will be followed.
- All admissions are valid only for one academic year and need to be renewed by Application in the prescribed form for every subsequent year of study in the College.
- Once a student is admitted to the college he/she shall be liable to pay full fees for the whole term/semester
- A student once admitted will be considered as duly enrolled for the academic year, unless he/she informs the Principal in writing of his/her intention to leave the college at least a week before the commencement of the second term. If such intimation is not received; full fees for the second term will have to be paid.
No refund of fee is allowed without prior approval of the Principal.
- All students taking admission for Professional Degrees (e.g. BMS, BMM, BHTMS, B. Sc. IT, B. Sc. (Computer Science), B. Com. (Ace. & Fin.), B. Com. (Banking & Insurance) etc. will be required to pay any additional fee as prescribed by the Board / University.
- Seats are reserved for Backward class Students as per Government Rules