Miss Ranjeeta Singh
- Mr. Ramesh Gupta
- Miss. Sulabha Patil
Roles and responsibilities of Women’s development cell:
- Encourage girl students.
- To make them aware about basic law for women
- To maintain congenial working environment for women employees.
- Arrange workshops, seminars on gender sensitization, domestic violence, eve teasing & methods of tackling it, etc.
- Premarital counseling
- Educate girls about self employment.
- Arrange workshop on small trades to make them skilled.
- Awareness about female foeticide.
- To tie up with NGO’s which are already serving in same domain.
- Celebrate Women’s Day.
Yearly Planning for Women’s Development Cell
|June||Poster Competition on the topic of “Women Harassment”|
|July||Arrangement of guest lecture on the topic “Stress Management”|
|August||Arrangement of “Medical check-up camp” for the female student with help of local doctors and NGOs.|
|September||Arrangement of various sports for female students under the supervision of female faculties.|
|November||Camp for “Rubella Medication” for female students at college premises with the help of local NGO already working in the same field.|
|December||‘AIDS Awareness campaign” with help of students|
|January||Celebration of “International Daughter Day”.|
|February||Arrangement of “Premarital counseling” with the help of local Doctor’s team.|
|March||Celebration of “International Women’s Day”.|
|March||Seminar on the topic of “women & law”.|